Monday, May 7, 2012

Arboretum




This is a picture of a tree. I really like the combination of colors and textures. I like how the focus is on the bottom portion.



This is a tree trunk. The texture is really intense and it is kind of abstract.



The little creek thing! I really like the pattern of the sun striking the water. It created some great colors. I think this is my favorite picture for this assignment.





This is a picture from one of the unbrella plant things. I really like the color. It turned out a little blurry though. I like the sun shining through.



Some moss. I really like the color and focus point.  I could have tried some different angles for this.



A nasty spider web. I toned down the color to give more effect to the actual web instead of the surroundings. I like the crispness and pattern on the web.



Another water picture.The flow of the water turned out really smooth and clear. I really like the mini-rapids that the two rocks created.I like the combination of light and shadow. I could have cropped this some different ways to make it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment