Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring

Spring is in the air! There are flowers blooming everywhere, the birds are chirping, and the trees are blossoming.  The first picture is of a nest I found under out big white gas tank. It will be interesting to see if I can get any pictures when they hatch. I do not know what kind they are, but the mom is almost all black. The last two pictures are of a blossoming apple tree in my yard. They smell really great, like Spring should! It's time to get outside and start this season out with a bang! 

I think the second picture is my favorite, I like the depth of field and the focus. The second and third pictures are almost opposite depths of field. I think the second one is just a little more interesting.



Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal: 6.3mm
ISO: 6400




Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal: 11.2mm
ISO: 6400




Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal: 11.2mm
ISO:6400

4 comments:

  1. Good completion of the assignment-keep an eye on the nest and get more as things develop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these photos, they are very artistic and have good composition and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm... i think you disrupted that birds habitat....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jess! And maybe I did Dessa!

    ReplyDelete